Tuesday 11 December 2012

Trash Can [ the beggining]

Where are you my old times?
Been missing you forever
I've turned my back on you and I regret it
Hello memories
Thank you for remind me on how sweet my life was
I know we are not best friend
And you are not my favorite
But I know you'll always there
How are you my heart?
Have you been good?
I hate you for preaching me On anything like anything
But you know at the end I'll listen to you
I have leaving doubt and choose you
Thank you for letting me piling you with all that rubbish
I hope you stay with me
Life as now I hate you
I know it's not your fault
It's just that you're too easy to blame
Fight, life really need you by now
Hope that you come home soon
To where you belong

I don't know how to end this up but I just can't. My life right now has make a joke on me. If there is anything that I can do by now is escape. But I'm in the middle of nowhere. So where am I supposed to go? Should I stay and wait for the sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment